Ankrum Institute’s founder and director, Leigh Ankrum, is a Functional Bodywork practitioner with 34 years of experience in teaching and private practice. After decades of training around the world, she has brought together multiple modalities into one comprehensive, paradigm-shifting program that takes students through every system of the body in just over two years. Her knowledge of anatomy and physiology is deepened by her holistic understanding of the body’s organizing principles.
Leigh’s training includes:
- Canadian College of Osteopathy (Vancouver, BC) — Five-Year Training Program
- Guild for Structural Integration (Rolfing/Fascial) (Boulder, CO)
- Vodder Lymphatic Training (Chicago, IL)
- Shea Educational Group – Craniosacral, Myofascial and Visceral Manipulation (Florida)
- Hakomi Institute (Boulder, CO) — Sensory Motor Psychotherapy
- Karuna Institute (Devon, England) — Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy
- Concussion Resolution Training – (Germany)
- Embryology and Pediatrics
- Neuromuscular Massage Therapy (Chicago, IL)
- Neuroanatomical Dissection: Human Brain and Spinal Cord (Marquette University)
Are YOU Feeling Stressed, Tired & Overall imbalanced? Lets Work on Your Optimal Wellness Journey!
Sign Up For Discovery Call